Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the gold cards???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
i'm trying to use gold cards but it will not let me and I discard but it justs takes away a card can some one help me or does some one eles have this problem? :?

Administrator
Answers to many of your questions can be found in our Player's Guide.

Treasure Cards are single-use spell cards which can be used to make you a much stronger wizard! They are usually a little bit more powerful than the standard version of the card. These cards can be collected from defeating monsters, completing quests, purchasing from libraries, or trading with friends. In order to start using treasure cards in duels, you have to put them in your deck. To do this, open your Spell Deck screen by pushing ‘P’.

Once there, click the golden button with cards on it on the top right of the screen. You can now scroll through your treasure cards and place them in your deck by simply clicking on them. Once clicked, they will appear on the left side of the screen.

Now that you have the treasure cards in your deck, you need to start using them. When in battle, discard cards from your hand by right-mouse-clicking them, and a button will appear. This button says ‘DRAW’, and if you click on it, you will draw one treasure card at random.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
How to make a treasure card from your own cards? Get in a battle. Then discard a card. Put the keen eyes or tough into a card you would like.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Answers to many of your questions can be found in our Player's Guide.

Treasure Cards are single-use spell cards which can be used to make you a much stronger wizard! They are usually a little bit more powerful than the standard version of the card. These cards can be collected from defeating monsters, completing quests, purchasing from libraries, or trading with friends. In order to start using treasure cards in duels, you have to put them in your deck. To do this, open your Spell Deck screen by pushing ‘P’.

Once there, click the golden button with cards on it on the top right of the screen. You can now scroll through your treasure cards and place them in your deck by simply clicking on them. Once clicked, they will appear on the left side of the screen.

Now that you have the treasure cards in your deck, you need to start using them. When in battle, discard cards from your hand by right-mouse-clicking them, and a button will appear. This button says ‘DRAW’, and if you click on it, you will draw one treasure card at random.

For some unknown reason, this does not work for me. I have did everything in the outlines but the "DRAW" icon stays shaded grey and not check able.

Administrator
Open your deck my pressing P when you're not in combat.
Click on the Gold tab at the far right.
You should see cards on the right, and slots for those cards on the left.
If there are no cards on the right, you don't have any Treasure cards.
If there are no cards on the left, you need to add them. To add them, click on the gold cards on the right.

If everything above makes sense, we're off to a good start.

Now, next time you're in a duel, and your turn comes up, you need to RIGHT CLICK on one of your existing cards to discard it. It will disappear from your shown cards and the DRAW button will light up. The instructions for discarding appear right above your cards in a duel.

When you click DRAW, a card will be randomly pulled from the Treasure card slots you put them into.

If you're still having problems, let me know.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Whenever i get a power pip i draw right?

BUT NOTHING HAPPENS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Yes i am having when the DRAW button is greyed it is not working plz fix!!!!!!!!