Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who is the hardest boss to you in MB

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
alex1230450 wrote:
My hardest boss WAS Meowarity but now its crusher, im ice and he's fire so its pretty hard.
to all ove you who DONT
know him,he is SPIKE THE CRUSHER!rnk 7 fire boss in big ben. spilling
all 3 jars of milk and he will apper after the flor whith all the wisps
and has 2 potbellys whith him

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Bellows because he has more health than Meowiarty, I think, and he is storm so he inflicts more pain. :? :( :x

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
jerryhallthomas wrote:
I know this is kinda funny but my hardset boss in marelybone was NAILS!
And i'm a master lvl 45 it took me at least 1 FULL HOUR to defeat him!

Who was the hardest boss you fought :-D post a comment if you like.

hunter redblood lvl 45

My hardest boss was probably Meowiarty because he's (I think) the highest level boss in MB and the way getting to him was hard. It took me probably an hour and a half just to get to Meowiarty and it took at least half an hour to defeat him and I was level 32

-Laura Starflame lvl 42 master pyromancer

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Lightsmasher wrote:
It must be the one that if you spill the milk 3 times in big ben a boss pops up.
Its that boss.
I hate him!!

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
the Balence boss in the MB common area
Stars and Stripes Quest
The Quest you get for a prevew of celestia
I HATED that quest!

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
lol, i would have to say the people in the Spiral Archives. Technicly, it is to get to celestia, but it IS in marlybone. It is my least favorite tower, as the bosses cheat. I am not making that up, a CPU in the tower even SAYS they do. The final four bosses can put -90% shields on themselves, and take away traps, and use rebirth when you heal.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
i havent beat mb but if anybody would like to help me that would be awesome

Survivor
May 08, 2011
I know, I know, it's geeky that I am afraid to do Katz Lab, but it's true, so I dunno yet.
I defeated Pops O'Leary by myself, so, that wasn't very hard. (I was level 26!)

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
mip77 wrote:
mariko01 wrote:
I think it is meowiarty for me getting through Big Ben is hard, and I still havent completed it, if anyone would want to help I would greatly appreciate it

esmee duneblood
i'd help i hope not too late or else i gonna be bummed :|

Taylor DaisyStone, Lvl 57 Fire

i will help you :)

Survivor
May 30, 2009
well so far for me it is Katzenstein. I havent gotten further cause i cant finish his dungeon :?

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
jade oni, defiantly jade oni. i had a freind, a minion, and a henchmen. and it was a CLOSE battle.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Meowiarty is the hardest on my opinion because he has 3,500 heath and has two minions (one with 1,200 health).

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
Meowiarty in Big Ben, or anyone in Kensington Park (Sorry if I spelled that wrong).

-The Silverblades

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
If you don't count Crusher and the Spiral Geographic bosses, then it would be Meowiarty.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Freddy Nine lives only for Life and Death though he has 1,000 health and no minion but he is so ANNOYING you have to fight him nine times! May take days if you dont feel like fighting same boss 9 TIMES!

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
nijac wrote:
That guy that appears if I spill the milk three times. I'm fire and he's fire, so it doesn't work out. Like everybody says, fire can't fight fire!
They say fight fire WITH fire (but it should be ice with fire)

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
fun23k wrote:
surprisingly it was Bowels in counterweight west. (i think thats how you spell it)

I went in on my own and i died 4 times.

In big ben it was easy because i had another person helping me.

Kiera Dreamleaf level 30 diviner
I think it is Bellows
Level 60 Balance
Level 60 Life
Level 50 Fire
Well I got a lot of characters

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
Mr. Incinerator. He has 2000 health He is impossible to beat...

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
The hardest boss for me was Spike the Crusher. He appears when you knock over his milk in Big Ben.

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
polop069 wrote:
jade oni, defiantly jade oni. i had a freind, a minion, and a henchmen. and it was a CLOSE battle.

Jade Oni isn't in Marleybone get your facts right please.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I think that none are hard. I have not faced Meowiarty yet.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The hardest boss in MarleyBone eh? Isn't there a place that's level 60 only called the Warehouse or something like that with cheating bosses in MarleyBone somewhere? I'd say the hardest boss so far for me was Mc'Tavish guys. They had a few thousand health each! You beat them for a Balance school quest to get Judgement. I couldn't beat them, so I just walked around and...Bingo! I got what I needed.

Explorer
May 28, 2011
markkraeger wrote:
my hardest boss was kenedey the claw but for myth wizards only :P

yes he has 1,500 hp and a minion with 1,000!!! what was kingsisle thinking when they gave us that quest!!! i am 30 now and still can not beat him!!!!! :-(

belgrim ogrebane lvl. 30 myth

nm i got up to lvl 35 and beat and boy am i dissaponted by the spell i got

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Mine was that scratch guy, when you just get to knights court, he killed me two times! LUCKY my friend was also in battle so i fled and ported to him