Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Side quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Hey guys!! For all you people who are lvl 60, did you guys have to do side quests in celestia to reach lvl 60? Or can you just do the main quests and reach lvl 60? Cuz i really dont like doing side quests. :D - Blaze BattleHammer Level 54 Conjurer. Myth FTW

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Jarey99 wrote:
Hey guys!! For all you people who are lvl 60, did you guys have to do side quests in celestia to reach lvl 60? Or can you just do the main quests and reach lvl 60? Cuz i really dont like doing side quests. :D - Blaze BattleHammer Level 54 Conjurer. Myth FTW

You will reach level 60 w/o doing all the side-quests, but you will have to do some. I am not sure if you can get to the level 58 spell w/o doing some side-quests. And some, such as the ones giving training points, why wouldn't you want to do?

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
I'm a firm believer in doing ALL quests. So my 2 legendaries hit 60 while in Science Center. :D

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Defender
Dec 04, 2010
I had to do a few. When I finished Test of the Spheres, I did just 5 side quests and got to legendary.