Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School based damage and crown weapons

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
Have you ever thought of making crown bought weapons adjust their damage type based on the users main school. I ask this because I find that in the PvP sense, selling beneficial objects to select groups is fairly unbalanced. It's honestly been one of the main factors that has turned me away from many purchases.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Phel wrote:
Have you ever thought of making crown bought weapons adjust their damage type based on the users main school. I ask this because I find that in the PvP sense, selling beneficial objects to select groups is fairly unbalanced. It's honestly been one of the main factors that has turned me away from many purchases.

Outstanding point I thought about too with gear and pets. Like I want to buy the cyclops from CVS bur I wo dee if the card it gives is life or myth.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I agree with having items work specifically for one main type of school. But, if you had to pay crowns for it, it wouldn't be fair. Because once you spend crowns on it and you finish that character, that crown item is pretty much useless. So crown gear is best for universal effect.