Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Hi! I'm a level 48 death wizard just starting Dragonspyre. If I go up to prof Drake all he says is,"If you don't have the rings,I can't do anything for you." Well something like that. I already did the quests with Zarathax and now I'm all out! Is there something I missed? If so, please tell me,thanks. 8)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
coolmonkey499 wrote:
Hi! I'm a level 48 death wizard just starting Dragonspyre. If I go up to prof Drake all he says is,"If you don't have the rings,I can't do anything for you." Well something like that. I already did the quests with Zarathax and now I'm all out! Is there something I missed? If so, please tell me,thanks. 8)

Looks like you did miss something in the way of quests.

First, check your quest log file. Other than the Stone Roses and the History Books, do you have "any other quests" for Dragonspyre? If you do, click on the dialogue bubble (the question mark in the upper left corner of the quest), and it will tell you what you need to do.

If not, then you might want to go through the list of quests for Dragonspyre to see what you missed. The fansite at Wizard101Central.com has lists and guides for each world in the Spiral.

Check this list out for Dragonspyre quests to get you started:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Your next step is to go to the Necropolis. Once insde, you'll get a quest to talk to the Crystal Guide, and that should start you on your way again.

If you don't get a quest for this, go talk to the Crystal Guide again. You'll find the Crystal guide on your map as soon as you enter the Necropolis from the Basilica.

Survivor
Oct 25, 2010
coolmonkey499 wrote:

I am having the same problem, also my quest helper is not helping to locate the crystal in the upper grand chasm!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
windreamer699 wrote:
coolmonkey499 wrote:

I am having the same problem, also my quest helper is not helping to locate the crystal in the upper grand chasm!

For the empty crystal in the Upper Grand Chasm, I had the same problem.

If the quest is called "Pick Up The Spare" -- Locate Empty Crystal in Upper Grand Chasm -- and you got this quest from Belia Windgazer, then it is in the Upper Grand Chasm, the top level, on the right side when you go in, and it is the last vault with a blue crystal on the door.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
windreamer699 wrote:

Quest helper didn't work for me on that either. Bring up your map though and it will show you which vault to go to.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Windreamer go to The Upper Chasm and see what vault has blue lights in it. That is the vault you have to go to. I hope that helps you.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
coolmonkey499 wrote:

Hi i'm level 50, and still i guess at the beginning of Dragonspyre. I am death and have been having my death level 60 friend help me in taking me to places like the Portico so that i can still level up and make it to 60. However when i first started DS, (dragonspyre) it was working perfectly, i did the quest (all the quests) in the Tower Of Archives, then i did (and finished) Plaza of Conquests, then the Grand Chasm, i have talked to every possible person in ALL those places, (i even checked) and if you're aware of the Grand Chasm Past in the tunnel part of the Grand Chasm, i cant go anywhere in there except for the part where you collect the chest, the silver chest, and yes, i have had quests from the people in there but now they've all stopped talking to me, no quests or anything, and i cant even go to that dungeon, Grand Chasm Past. I've talked to Cyrus and he says he cant help yet so i dont know, i know i havent finished the Grand chasm because the places where i can go, i cant go. PLEASE if you could maybe try getting on my account and helping me out? I'm pretty upset over this problem and REALLY am desperate for some help. Thank You, :-)

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
windreamer699 wrote:
coolmonkey499 wrote:

For the empty crystal in the Upper Grand Chasm, I had the same problem.

If the quest is called "Pick Up The Spare" -- Locate Empty Crystal in Upper Grand Chasm -- and you got this quest from Belia Windgazer, then it is in the Upper Grand Chasm, the top level, on the right side when you go in, and it is the last vault with a blue crystal on the door.

Hope this helps.
I did ALL of that and I destoryed all enemies in the place and when I get to a place ( an area with 1 Crystal storage ), it says I have to go further :(, AND I go to the crystal storage thing and try to get a crystal/ empty crystal holder, it does NOTHIN' Plz Help!!!!!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Hello all. if you think you don't have any main quests left in dragonspyre and are stuck there, here's what you do- look on your quest list. i'm willing to bet that there are 2 quests that tell you to find a book or books. one of them is a main quest but looks like it's just a library dues type quest. i forget who gives it, but read the notes on it, and you'll know where to go. finish the dungeon that it leads you to and you'll be able to move on. hope this resolves a lot of wizards' problems. :) -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
i have been everywere in ds and i can not find anymore quest. i only have one protal opend my firend has been helping me and she can not find any quest eathier. i cant even move forward cause of this problems. what do i do?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Once again, you have to go through the Plaza of Conquests---use the map----and go through the door to the Necropolis.