Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~*Build Your Own House Idea*~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
well i am sitting here playing the game looking at all the cool houses and thought to my self i could make an awesome house like these,so it gave me the idea that we should be able to think about it every house would be original only you have it (that is of course you dont copy it from some one else) like before the celestia houses came out i had a great idea for a gouse one was obviousley an island idea, KI had made one before i sent the idea, and another idea i thought would be cool was an under water onewere you live in a HUGE CASTLE INSIDE A GIANT FISH BOWL!!!
how awesome would that be with tritons one the sides of the house and a dome green house on top for plantsit would be awesome to make it but it would expensive ,
now the price of this would be about 20000 crowns or 200000 goldfor the biggest pack 10000 crowns or 100000gold for medium and 5000 crowns or 50000 gold for the smallest pack,each pack has its own different items to help build your land scape and then you use your housing items to decorate it. Now this is expensive ish because it would let you have any size land depending on which pack you would get + items to build with + the fee for the land and tools = your own unique house.

Tell me what your house would be like, if you think this is a good idea, and if you would buy this and use it.
okeydokey cya l8r
your Pyromanceing friend
Wolf HexBlade 8)

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Maybe we could have little bricks and build it one by one, ya know, like Minecraft?

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
This is an excellent idea! But i think it should be gold only. Beause then everybody could enjoy it. Mine would be a mountain with a maze of everchangin tunnels in side and a house on top with a trap door into a secret room. Oh and a stairway to clouds.
level 32 balance
Edward Mistbreaker

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Cool!Idea i agree with the gold part.
My house would be castle that changes land every day
like one day it's underwater and another at a desert.
Wouldn't that be cool? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Dont you think by crafting we are making our own houses? crafting is building.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
I wouldn't want Wizard101 to fall off the edge and become a game like Minecraft. I disagree, sorry, but no way.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
mine would be every house combined there would be teleporters all over the place!

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
house idea: same sky as cl house gaint fish bowl in space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in and out press jump key and you swim same ctrls as walking but jump again ='s up more and press esc to exit swiming you will need it to enter places inside: swim to get to doors to high up you pick the rest of what the castle looks like oh and costs 23'000 if you make the castle send the money to me jose wyth {or somthing like wyth} caster lvl 47 myth hope you all injoy

Explorer
Dec 11, 2009
My house would look like a HUGE rock that had a BIG door of leafs. Inside has a HUGE HUGE pool in the middle. When you go upstairs you meet a big statue. Last there is a BIG HUGE balcony with leafs with frost on them for a big rug and a big stone wall like a dome with a big big big window . Saffron night blossom lvl 26 ICE "Everyone Has Equal Power"