Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Derby Races

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I'm a patient person, but waiting for a race for 2 hours is pushing it a little. Why does it take a long time to enter a race? And once the screen comes up to go to the race, I click to go and nothing happens. Is this happening to everyone else?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I have a rule, if I'm not in a race or pyp within a certain time, I quit and do something else. Or I join a different race.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Yes! It is not so much waiting for a race, but when you finally get the interface that says go to arena, many times nothing happens. I have asked this question before, but never got a reply.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
the only reason why it happens when you finally get to click to race is because people usually use the bathroom or are making some thing to eat while they wait for the race to begin

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
This is the cause of the opponents that are in battles. They cannot accept when in battle.And it takes two hours because of again, a lot of them are in battle. Hope this helps.

Level 32 Balance, Mooshu, Edward Mistbreaker

Survivor
May 30, 2010
socialstudierox wrote:
This is the cause of the opponents that are in battles. They cannot accept when in battle.And it takes two hours because of again, a lot of them are in battle. Hope this helps.

Level 32 Balance, Mooshu, Edward Mistbreaker

Well if they are in battle then they should be taken from the ranked derby match why should the people sitting there waiting get punish and have to wait ten times longer then you should and if its because they dont have enough people to play then they need to get a incentive for more people to join pet derby matches because the wait time on it is rediculous and frustrating and it needs to be fixed

Defender
May 10, 2010
Defender
Oct 31, 2009
Chiva455 wrote:
I'm a patient person, but waiting for a race for 2 hours is pushing it a little. Why does it take a long time to enter a race? And once the screen comes up to go to the race, I click to go and nothing happens. Is this happening to everyone else?

Yes this is the case with me I can never get into a race. I enter my pet and wait for hours. Occasionally I get the popup to enter so I hit yes and nothing happens. Then there is the case where I and 2 others get to the track and it says waiting on opponents but then the other two disappear and then I leave the race and the que.

What is the deal?

Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
Im a level 24 Storm with a dragon, Ive completed unicorn way, though the pet pavilion gate is closed. I cant figure out why. Anyone know?

Spencer677 wrote:
Im a level 24 Storm with a dragon, Ive completed unicorn way, though the pet pavilion gate is closed. I cant figure out why. Anyone know?

Everyone can participate, however you must be at least level 7 to enter the Pet Pavilion. If you are at least level 7 please talk to Merle Ambrose for more information.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
it happens to me all the time, and i do agree it is sometimes angering. it especially gets hard to find a match when you work your way up the ranks to commander and warlord. I haven't been able to get into a match for three days. i:

Delver
Apr 10, 2010
the only reason why it happens when you finally get to click to race is because people usually use the bathroom or are making some thing to eat while they wait for the race to begin

The thing is, none of those things you mention should take an hour or two. It would be much nicer to not have to wait so long, especially if you're told to enter the arena.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I can go hours without getting a match- lately all day. I will farm and wait and nothing. I don't know if many people aren't doing derby or what? I noticed the best time to get a match is when school gets out. With summer break now - who knows ?