Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why wizard101 is so much fun!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
i've been asking alot of questions since i started playing about 3 weeks ago so i am definetly a newbie & amateur but this is more of a comment and observation than anything else.
i've had so much fun since i started playing saturday night was the best though i was just doing my thing going on some quests when i hooked up with some cats at around the same level as me on similar quests well needless to say i hooked up with these guys and ran through some quests like the hammers of !*%& it was so much fun i did not realize where the time went i felt bad leaving them but before i blinked it was nearly 2 in the morning what a blast i had hopefully i hook up with them again or find another group and slice and dice again that was sooo fun!
just a quick question though as i'm stll in wizard city when you get up to the higher levels and worlds do you hook up with people similar to this and just go on little missions as i've heard there are less wizards on the higher levels thats only what i've heard.
i certainly hope so it was so cool to hook up with people and just go on a mission.
thats what makes this game fun on top of all the strategies,planning & gameplay that go into it.
i've even recruited my brother a couple of nights ago and now i think correction i know i've got him hooked he will be a subscriber very shortly guaranteed.
thanks for a great fun game ki!

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Welcome to the Spiral! Meeting folks is definitely part of the fun. I am an older gamer (have kids of my own) and have played with elementary school kids, teens and grandparents. Met someone from Ireland a few weeks ago!

Yes, definitely happens the way you describe through the higher levels. You start an area, bump into some folks then quest through an area together. If you like company, go to the busier realms. Even in the higher levels you will find plenty of people to play with. This is especially true with Celestia. Many of us who solo the game realized we needed help to get through some of the more annoying quests in CL. Plenty of people to help and run around with.

And you know you can friend people, right? Then you can hook up with them again later if they are on as the same time as you.

Have fun!

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
i am an older player as well and i've played with all different ages to me it doesnt matter as long as we are having fun.
i did friend these guys but you know how that goes sometimes you hook up again right away other times you have to catch up later or hit it just right that you are on together again at the same time.plus maybe they are like myself and working a couple of different wizards at a time.regardless it was a whole lot of fun.
last night i hooked up with someone who helped me on a couple of quests when i asked them what quest they were working on they responded "just helping out" which i thought was really cool.
i've kind of done the same thing myself.not that i'm some high level wizrd or anything im not much higher than most new guys im only a level 10 or 11 on my current wizards but higher than brand new players i've been helping the newer wizards out when they ask and it feels good besides i was there myself only just a few weeks ago.the friendliness of the game amazes me.its truly a game for all ages.
what a fun game,when i first started i never knew this game could be so much fun!
see you all in the spiral!have fun!