Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spell decks?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
another silly question here in the bazaar even though it is double the price is their any difference between school spell decks & universal decks with all the same stats?
ex.pharoahs deck has 20 spells 3 cards with a 8 card sideboard the same deck in a school deck has the same characteristics but is double the $ in gold.is there any difference other than cost in gold and name i really doubt it.this just had me wondering why the school spell decks cost double the price of the universal deck if they carry the same amount of items!thanks for answering all my silly questions!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
There's no difference between those two decks other than the price and the school restriction.

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
thanks again for the info i kind of figured that to be the case just checking though thanks!

Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
another question about items in the bazaar i did not want to start a new thread for another silly question.in the bazaar the treasure cards some have different symbols on them but they look to be the same card but are different prices like for ex.the pixie trasure cards look to have something resembling a ring on the left side of the card others have another symbol which i cant recall right now and others have no symbol at all and some of them are all different prices i assume they all do the same thing but what is with the different symbols and prices.
just another silly question that i was curious about thanks!

Historian
May 01, 2010
magic102310 wrote:
another question about items in the bazaar i did not want to start a new thread for another silly question.in the bazaar the treasure cards some have different symbols on them but they look to be the same card but are different prices like for ex.the pixie trasure cards look to have something resembling a ring on the left side of the card others have another symbol which i cant recall right now and others have no symbol at all and some of them are all different prices i assume they all do the same thing but what is with the different symbols and prices.
just another silly question that i was curious about thanks!

those spells can vary, but usually they represent a change in pips, accuracy, etc. you can go compare them with the regular treasure if you want to see the boostes

Squire
Apr 30, 2010