Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An off topic thread in an off topic forum.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
Wondering.
So off topic speakings go here right?
Well, a friend of mine wanted me to make a topic so that we could chat about things, just random things, such as, like described around in the rules area, what we did at achool or random things we've done/seen in the game. o. O

Well then, maybe I'll just descibe my little character then. :]
Her name: Iridian HexHaven
Her level: (at the current moment) : 45, master sorcerer.
School: Balance

So, anyone can say something yea, and we need something to talk too eh...

Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
Aww! I am so sorry to hear that :[
Me and my friend would totally help you! o:
However she can't subscribe and I don't know if I can find you o. O

And, why can you not tell them? Do you not have text chat?

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
No, i dont have text chat its really sad. But if you do want to find me im mostly in the main place where all the stuff is sold in MooShu. I'm always looking for someone who will help me defeat the Jade Oni 'till i get that Storm Sword.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
I see. So you're usually in the home area? Alright.
Do you know what realm you're in most of the time?

lol I want that storm sword also XD

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Well im usually in Ambrose but just a few days ago i got the storm sword :D but now i need to be level 40. Luckley im level 39. :D

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
hey, so this is where we can talk about anything? if so, i HAVE TO ASK SOMEONE!!!! i have no idea if other people have this too, but you know that little box on the bottom and top sides of you screen? they show your health and WHAT spell you're using on who, does anyone have that? i dont, is it a bug? can Professor Lincoln, Gamma, or Professor Greyrose answer that? PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE????????????????????????????

Administrator
Your question is definitely ON topic Lynked.

It sounds like what you are describing is called the 2d Combat Display. You may have inadvertantly turned yours off.

To turn the 2d Combat Display back on, press ESC when you are playing Wizard101 and you will see a page of options and four tabs at the top.
On the third tab, is the option for 2d Combat Display on/off. If you want to see the health of your opponents, and the health and spells of your allies, make sure this is set to ON.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
thx gamma! another question i've got though is:
WHY CAN'T I GET MASTER OF DEATH BADGE?
i've asked everyone i see with a "master of *school*" badge how they got it.
they all so i got it when i got all my spells
i am grandmaster, learned ALL death spells, and i've beaten malistaire, is there any way to get it? because i've also done crystal grove (even side quests) and i heard you get a badge, and i remember seeing something about piper of dragonspyre (cinder quests) and i didn't get that either, and there's a ton of empty badges from kt, mb, and ms.
can you help me again? (sry i have so many problems, it's kind of weird, but i've got the worst luck in the world)

Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
kimomo wrote:
Wondering.
So off topic speakings go here right?
Well, a friend of mine wanted me to make a topic so that we could chat about things, just random things, such as, like described around in the rules area, what we did at achool or random things we've done/seen in the game. o. O

Well then, maybe I'll just descibe my little character then. :]
Her name: Iridian HexHaven
Her level: (at the current moment) : 45, master sorcerer.
School: Balance

So, anyone can say something yea, and we need something to talk too eh...

Iridian HexHaven! :-o I remember you! I met you when you were level 12 and I was level 16 in wizard city. Then you got a subscription and you deleted me off your friends list. I was mad then but oh well. I'm Elizabeth IceBlossom, remember me?
P.S. I'm a grandmaster fire wizard now.

-Elizabeth IceBlossom, level 50 Pyromancer and pyromaniac