Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new type of game play in quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
everyone knows how to duel and all that but i think there should be something new to do i mean like i wanrt to play a game where you can fire something at other players in duels anf dodge what they fire at you and i think there should be like with mounts if you have a mount. there should be a store in the game where you can buy certain weapons for your mount in duel if it doesn't have a natural ability for exampls you have a dragon dueling a dragon with players on top of coarse and so th dragon fires a fire ball at you then you fly in another direction like controling normal and then you use a fire a fire ball at him he dodges then he uses a weapon bought like tornado blaster so you shoot at him it goes out of control then the other guy fires at him three times while stuned and the guy wins and the guy stuned loses. well that basicly what i would like to have in wizard101. i beleive that many players would like something like that in the game and please if you are reading this and you are one of the producers please try and add something like this

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Well that would be hard to do and change the entire gameplay of wizard101 i think, But it would be cool :)