Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe Prophacy

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
"The mirror shall break
The horn shall call
I will strike from the shadows
And the skies shall fall!"

What do ya think this means? i simply think morganthe is just gonna kill us all

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
I have no idea I just beat malistaire but now need to be 48th level fir it

Oran BlueTalon, level 46 master death

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
It's probably a new world/a few new worlds thing. You might have to protect the mirror of knowledge from Morganthe, but she breaks it. Then, you might have to find this type of horn and blow it before Morganthe gets there. After that, you must defeat Morganthe once and for all in a shadow world, and do it before the sky of the world, which is probably their source of power, falls.

All I can think of. Crazy, yet possible.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
"The mirror shall break
The horn shall call

If I can remember, your suppose to light the mirrors. Get the gold chests, make the statues have the sword I think.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Since you don't battle Morganthe in Celestia then that means new worlds are going to show up. She's going to cause havock in each world. It's kind of obvious. Everyone's saying that. Wintertusk is almost here so... yeah.

*~Kayla~* Grandmaster Wizard Level 54

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
People have talked about this ever since they heard it.If you go to the community news on wizard 101 .com,and you go to announcing wintertusk page,the mother raven is holding a horn, quote the horn shall call.i hope this helps you out

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
legoman597 wrote:
People have talked about this ever since they heard it.If you go to the community news on wizard 101 .com,and you go to announcing wintertusk page,the mother raven is holding a horn, quote the horn shall call.i hope this helps you out

Sry, cl has nothing to do with wintertusk. it even says

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
legoman597 wrote:

Where does it say cl has nothing to do with Wintertusk? I didnt see that in the announcement of Wintertusk.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
"The mirror shall break
The horn shall call

the horn shall call line so wintertusk is about saving mother raven so the ravens will blow the horn to call wizards to help

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
The mirror will break = she will brake your traps the horn will call = she summons minions from the shadows i strike = she attacks you and the skys will fall = she will do one of those - 50% to all healing spells

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
c21684 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
legoman597 wrote:

Where does it say cl has nothing to do with Wintertusk? I didnt see that in the announcement of Wintertusk.

Baldur Goldpaws says it in like... (i dont remember) like page 15 16 17 18 19 or 20.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
c21684 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
legoman597 wrote:

Baldur's quote below...

"Let me follow up with a little more information.

1. Yes, you will be required to complete Grizzleheim before you can enter Wintertusk.

2. No, there will not be a raise in the level cap.

3. Yes, players who are over level 58 will be able to obtain their pet.

4. No, the Selena Gomez quest/rewards will not be returning.

5. Yes, players who have reached Legendary will be able to obtain their new school spell.

6. Wintertusk storyline has nothing to do with the Morganthe story line. The horn in Grandmother Raven’s hand has no bearing on the prophecy. "

The link can be found here:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/325/32486.ftl

Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
kingurz wrote:
c21684 wrote:
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
legoman597 wrote:

Baldur's quote below...

"Let me follow up with a little more information.

1. Yes, you will be required to complete Grizzleheim before you can enter Wintertusk.

2. No, there will not be a raise in the level cap.

3. Yes, players who are over level 58 will be able to obtain their pet.

4. No, the Selena Gomez quest/rewards will not be returning.

5. Yes, players who have reached Legendary will be able to obtain their new school spell.

6. Wintertusk storyline has nothing to do with the Morganthe story line. The horn in Grandmother Raven’s hand has no bearing on the prophecy. "

The link can be found here:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/325/32486.ftl

Then what world is about a horn it would seem like wintertusk

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
When the makers of the game say Wintertusk, nor Grandmother Raven's horn, have anything to do with Morganthe's prophecy....I personally don't tend to disagree with them.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
Hi Destiny Golden Blade here,

I am level 60 and almost completed W101, I have Water Works and Grand Master crafting quest to complete. I have not yet recieved my new pet, do you need to have finished water works to obtain?

Please help. :-)

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
sharkboy10102000 wrote:
Hi Destiny Golden Blade here,

I am level 60 and almost completed W101, I have Water Works and Grand Master crafting quest to complete. I have not yet recieved my new pet, do you need to have finished water works to obtain?

Please help. :-)

No. The Waterworks only offers level 60 gear and mastery amulets. Nothing to do with pets or level 58 spells.