Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reforging wands/weapons

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
It's as the title says "Re" Forging. In short, like stitching you take 2 weapons choose ones look and the others stats. The inspiration for this idea stems from the jellyfish wand. I went from having a dinky little mediocre wand to a cool staff to a cooler staff to a katana to an electrified sword to a jellyfish on a stick and was very disappointed. And if implemented could you please not just make it crown exclusive, I really don't like how some things in this game that you'd think would be purchasable via gold, require me to throw away my hard earned cash to use .

(update April 5th)
I had another idea for this, Instead of making it a stitching clone what if it were part of a specialized crafting system. For instance to forge a wand/weapon you require a template first. After which you choose a specific weapons stats ( similar to stitching) and use various reagents to dictate the color + visual effects of the item.

Defender
Oct 31, 2009
I love this I still have my staff from early game just in the hope that I would see this at some point!