Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snow Angel Boss to hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
I been trying for 2 days trying to kill Volkir GrimAxe its impossible to kill him for me i use minions, shields, but he kills me before i can use a tower shield pretty typical huh O_O

Plz respond on the best ways to beat him

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You are on the right track, check out wizard101central for step by step guide and deck configuration.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I had the same trouble with getting my forest lord because the bosses I had to fight were both of my schools. I ended up buying henchmen which helped out. I actually got that idea from a friend.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
falco626 wrote:
I been trying for 2 days trying to kill Volkir GrimAxe its impossible to kill him for me i use minions, shields, but he kills me before i can use a tower shield pretty typical huh O_O

Plz respond on the best ways to beat him

Don't bother with your Iceblade. Focus on your shields and 50 level henchmen in Storm, and Myth and use your Ice minion. I think I used a Life minion when my Ice minion fell the second time. I sat traps, and let the henchmen cut the boss down to size while I focused on his lackey.

I understand the stress you are experiencing, because as soon as your Ice minion is out, it will be knocked down.

Timothy Pearlflower, Legendary Ice