Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wintertusk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
look i am a level 56 and how do you get 2 wintertusk i beat jotun what do i do do iu need to beat the bird guys?

Administrator
Well first of all, you're going to have to wait for us to release Wintertusk before you can enter that world.

Once you have completed Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, and you are over level 20, speak to Merle Ambrose.

If you are under level 20, you will need to wait until you have reached that level before you can enter Grizzleheim again.

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest Lending a Paw.

When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket.

When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
When you are Level 25...
When you are Level 30...
When you are Level 40...

And what about us Level 60 people?

M.

Administrator
Don't worry, there will be a special challenge for Legendary Wizards that will arrive at the same time as Wintertusk.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Don't worry, there will be a special challenge for Legendary Wizards that will arrive at the same time as Wintertusk.

Oh, I'm not worried! I'm trying to figure out how it'll start. One of the huge problems I've had in the 1.5 years I've been playing is getting the mission notification at level up. They don't always come, or I get notified of missions that don't exist. If we aren't going to trigger a "level up" situation (because we're already maxed), how are we going to be able to start it?

Thank you, for the reply. Seriously, thank you!

M.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009