Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Are you sure?" Before purchasing items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I was just in Marleybone looking at the castles. Instead of clicking "preview", I accidentally clicked "buy". This means I'm out 12000 gold all because my finger slipped and the "buy" button is close to the "preview" button. If I sell it back, I'll only get 600 gold back.

I don't understand why there's an "are you sure" message before buying from the bazaar, but not anywhere else in the game.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
AnastasiaSky wrote:
I was just in Marleybone looking at the castles. Instead of clicking "preview", I accidentally clicked "buy". This means I'm out 12000 gold all because my finger slipped and the "buy" button is close to the "preview" button. If I sell it back, I'll only get 600 gold back.

I don't understand why there's an "are you sure" message before buying from the bazaar, but not anywhere else in the game.

I've done stuff like that too. Unfourtunately, until KI finally might create an "Are you sure" before purchasing items, my friend, we must wait for a fix to this annoying buggish thing. Until then, you just have to be really super cautious when looking through houses (personally, I like that small MB house though )