Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stop changing stuff for pvp

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 18, 2009
I am complaining about something I forgot to complain about a long time ago. When you changed the stun shields for chain stunning you changed it outside pvp too. Can you change it back outside pvp?Please.

wiler5002
"When I complain something has to be wrong."

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
what I dislike is the Block Stun card says it will Block two (2) stuns, but it only blocks one and is then gone. It only put's up one Stun Shield, maybe it should be putting up two of them. It's been broke for a long time, and I keep waiting for it to be fixed.

Joseph LionHunter.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If they were taken out of PvE, players would exploit it by chain stunning the enemies so that they couldn't fight back. The programmers are trying to program exploits out of the game, not put them back in.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
colagada wrote:
If they were taken out of PvE, players would exploit it by chain stunning the enemies so that they couldn't fight back. The programmers are trying to program exploits out of the game, not put them back in.

Oh really i havent seen any enimies complaing around here? And i dont chain stun not in pvp not outside of it ( i am pretty sure no one does it outside of it.

wiler5002
"really that is what you complain about.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
wiler5002 wrote:
colagada wrote:

Oh really i havent seen any enimies complaing around here? And i dont chain stun not in pvp not outside of it ( i am pretty sure no one does it outside of it.

wiler5002

Then perhaps you can explain what the problem is with the stun shields.

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
colagada wrote:
wiler5002 wrote:
colagada wrote:

wiler5002

Then perhaps you can explain what the problem is with the stun shields.

Well if I want to stun later in battle its annoying. Thats why i dont use stuns anymore. I mean whos going to go around with a group of 4 to make an easy battle take half an hour. Its very anoyying.