Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deadly Ninja Fig?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
After planting and growing a variety of crops and noticing that they all seem to develop to young at a reasonable speed. I've become curious on Ninja Figs super slow growth rate?

I have had Ninja Fig for almost a day now, yet its bar to young isn't even 10% full. is this normal? Usually, every other plant I have grown would be at young within something like 26 to 30 hours.

But the ninja Fig is really really slow. At this rate, it might not reach young until tuesday...

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
CorbinW wrote:
After planting and growing a variety of crops and noticing that they all seem to develop to young at a reasonable speed. I've become curious on Ninja Figs super slow growth rate?

I have had Ninja Fig for almost a day now, yet its bar to young isn't even 10% full. is this normal? Usually, every other plant I have grown would be at young within something like 26 to 30 hours.

But the ninja Fig is really really slow. At this rate, it might not reach young until tuesday...
yes it is normal all deadly ninja figs do that its just because it has really good rewards

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have the same thing happen when I plant the deadly ninja figs. It may be because it is higher rank with more needs. Not sure though.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
I'm sorry if this is off topic but where did you get that. I have been looking all over for that.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Certain Mooshu Bosses have been dropping them. Sorry I don't remember which names. hopefully these ninja figs will be of more use to you than me.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
dolor456 wrote:
I'm sorry if this is off topic but where did you get that. I have been looking all over for that.

I think I got one from Trial of the Spheres one time... I think. Lol I get everything in there. Don't place any trust in this though, it's just my best guess as to where I got one.