Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not-so New world Idea!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 09, 2009
"The mirror will break... The horn will call... From the shadows I strike... The skies will fall!" That was Morganthe's prophecy.
In the last two lines of her prophecy, I think it could mean that she attacks Earth from the shadows, bringing the long since sleeping Frost Giants with her, to collect the eye of Bartleby that was lost when the first world split into the spirit world, the spiral, and our universe. At the end of wintertusk, we catch up with Morganthe, but we are too late. She opens the portal to earth. The Frost Giants on Wintertusk follow her, and so do we. I was thinking that first she spreads her evil across North America, then South America, crossing the ocean to Europe, then Africa, Asia, Oceana, and finally locates the eye in Antarctica. All along the way she not only spreads the shaows of her army, but the icy coldness of the frostgiants as well.
Tell me what you think of this idea!
Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer.
"If you shall not become good yourself, then the burning flames of my wrath will cleanse you."