Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting in Marlybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
One of the quests is crafting two of each - Stinger of the Scorpion and the Constellation jewel...where do I purchase these items so I can craft them?...I have looked everyplace in Marlybone and have found nothing. I have the Regents needed to craft the items it is just frustrating to not be able to find the items to complete it... :x

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
DANCERINTHEMIST wrote:
One of the quests is crafting two of each - Stinger of the Scorpion and the Constellation jewel...where do I purchase these items so I can craft them?...I have looked everyplace in Marlybone and have found nothing. I have the Regents needed to craft the items it is just frustrating to not be able to find the items to complete it... :x

In all crafting quests so far, excluding the last two DS quests, are found with the person giving you the quest. So go back to Felica and you can buy them from her.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Well thank you oh so much...I never would have known that if you did not tell me...Thanks again :-)