Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can other players harvest my plants?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
I'd like to know if any of you have had problems with other player "friends" porting in to your home and then harvesting your plants that are ready for harvest. I had a "friend" port in and take a look at my garden and "walk around" checking out my plants. That was fine. I'm proud of my garden. However, two of three of my plants were ready for harvesting, they had the green ring around them and the plants were dancing. I harvested one plant and when I turned around to harvest my last two that were ready they no longer had a green ring around them and my "friend" was moving away.

So, I'd like to know. Is this possible? Can other players see the green ring around my plants that tells me that my plants are ready to be harvested or am I the only one that sees that ring? If so, can other players harvest my plants just by walking up to them like I do and pressing X ?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
rugbywife wrote:
I'd like to know if any of you have had problems with other player "friends" porting in to your home and then harvesting your plants that are ready for harvest. I had a "friend" port in and take a look at my garden and "walk around" checking out my plants. That was fine. I'm proud of my garden. However, two of three of my plants were ready for harvesting, they had the green ring around them and the plants were dancing. I harvested one plant and when I turned around to harvest my last two that were ready they no longer had a green ring around them and my "friend" was moving away.

So, I'd like to know. Is this possible? Can other players see the green ring around my plants that tells me that my plants are ready to be harvested or am I the only one that sees that ring? If so, can other players harvest my plants just by walking up to them like I do and pressing X ?

When visiting friends I have never been able to interact with their plants.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
No, other people are unable to harvest your plants. They are like housing items only house owner can alter, move, or harvest. When I was gardening I had people porting all the time to look and not once was anyone able to harvest but me. Also when at my other friends houses who garden I have never been given the option to harvest their plants. Trust me we all tried multiple times to test to see if it was possible; and not once were the group of 11 of us able to do so, we even tried the friend of friend porting with same result.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
Thank you for your replies. I just wanted to know. I've never tried to harvest someone else's plant on the off chance that it would happen.

Thank you!

Rugbywife