Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School in Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 25, 2009
It would be nice to have a class in Wizard101, but we could have it any time we wanted. Plus you wouldn't randomly disppear during a battle or in the middle of the dungeon or a quest. You would get report cards but you can make it a good one if you want and you can have school if you want, you can do the controlls on your settings and on your caldendar. (my other idea is a calendar I'll tell you about it...). You could have a caldendar if you want you can do that from the settings or sell and you can buy from anywhere but if you wanna by a full year calendar then it costs 1200 and 100 each so yeah. And... for the death school you have the lessons in death tower and balance has class in Krokotopia but the class is somewhere else it's in the Oasis. Thats all I got! Please respond below!

Taylor Daisystone, 53 Fire

"The imagination, the mind, most powerful."

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Report cards, with a good score, should give you a code for in-game items!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
To simulate the joy of being in grade school! No thanks, I've been out of grade school for awhile now--and I don't plan on going back, ever. (Even virtually, lol!)

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Maybe you get new items and money and maybe some pets.
Or you could take special classes and learn new abilities like your pets just better and permanent. And you could learn new chat things.Or you could just earn health and mana. But you could only take 5 classes, here is the list:
Polymorphing class : lv. 58
History class: lv. 35
Basic magic :Lv. 10
Blades, Traps, and shields: lv. 15
healers first: lv. 5
minion101 : lv. 25
Duelermania: lv. 30
Introduction to magic: lv. 1
seers O' magic: lv. 45
strategy: lv. 20
Burnorama: Lv. 40
Elite healers: lv. 35
Crafting of Hepheastus: lv. 5
Aurakom: lv. 55
Invasion!: lv. 52
Natural disaster: lv. 38
enchantment,enchantment: lv. 40
treasure card creation: lv. 50
Pippers galore: lv. 15
combination wand creation: lv. 1
this is so much to describe!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
i wish it was like that sometimes and i an making this fan fiton and it is wiz101 but with school and its about these cids who goto and somehow they end up diccovering this sercruit room with all these ancheint books and they end up finding the death school,blance school and make it throw each world and defeat mallarstailer in the first book in the sceond they are they get a new meber in their little group and have to attack morghatnea. and in but she eascapes and in the third they have to save the mortal world and one of the lead chaters pet dragon ,Lenord, (prnoked lee-ah-nerd) and in the fourth- wait why am i telling you this?!?! my famild doesnt even know this stuff. why?

Explorer
May 25, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
i wish it was like that sometimes and i an making this fan fiton and it is wiz101 but with school and its about these cids who goto and somehow they end up diccovering this sercruit room with all these ancheint books and they end up finding the death school,blance school and make it throw each world and defeat mallarstailer in the first book in the sceond they are they get a new meber in their little group and have to attack morghatnea. and in but she eascapes and in the third they have to save the mortal world and one of the lead chaters pet dragon ,Lenord, (prnoked lee-ah-nerd) and in the fourth- wait why am i telling you this?!?! my famild doesnt even know this stuff. why?
nice idea!

Explorer
May 25, 2009
eragonarher wrote:
Maybe you get new items and money and maybe some pets.
Or you could take special classes and learn new abilities like your pets just better and permanent. And you could learn new chat things.Or you could just earn health and mana. But you could only take 5 classes, here is the list:
Polymorphing class : lv. 58
History class: lv. 35
Basic magic :Lv. 10
Blades, Traps, and shields: lv. 15
healers first: lv. 5
minion101 : lv. 25
Duelermania: lv. 30
Introduction to magic: lv. 1
seers O' magic: lv. 45
strategy: lv. 20
Burnorama: Lv. 40
Elite healers: lv. 35
Crafting of Hepheastus: lv. 5
Aurakom: lv. 55
Invasion!: lv. 52
Natural disaster: lv. 38
enchantment,enchantment: lv. 40
treasure card creation: lv. 50
Pippers galore: lv. 15
combination wand creation: lv. 1
this is so much to describe!!!!!!!!!
good ideas!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:

Hmm...maybe if there was some fundamental part of Wizard101, people wouldn't type in the Forum like this.