Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My idea 1 ---> Interactive furniture

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Here's my idea for improving some of the home decor available to players: interactivity. I would love to add an interactive element to several of the items available for players to add to their home including chests, trees, statues, and paintings, just to name a few. They can be simple animations like opening up to having paintings make gestures or a moving scene. And how about having some chairs where you can actually have your wizard sit down, perhaps with an added benefit of increasing the rate you recover health? What do you guys think?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
aharon31 wrote:
Here's my idea for improving some of the home decor available to players: interactivity. I would love to add an interactive element to several of the items available for players to add to their home including chests, trees, statues, and paintings, just to name a few. They can be simple animations like opening up to having paintings make gestures or a moving scene. And how about having some chairs where you can actually have your wizard sit down, perhaps with an added benefit of increasing the rate you recover health? What do you guys think?

Well, yeah, I agree. Wizard101 is all ready starting to make this happen. Really.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
mman17 wrote:
aharon31 wrote:

Well, yeah, I agree. Wizard101 is all ready starting to make this happen. Really.
Well I personally will be glad when they start making the dressers, clothing cabinets and such interactive. I introduced my little nephew to wizard 101 and when he discovered that he could not put anything away in his new home in the game he thought that it gave him license to not put his stuff away at home! so his parents have forbidden him to ever play the game again. Then they turned around and blamed me for introducing him to a game that teaches children no manners when it comes to putting things away. Oh boy what a mess. So I will play it but never again will I tell any child about this fun game!!! :(

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
ooooh good idea! and interacting with the piano i have in my home would be perfect! it could be like a mini game similiar to the dancing pet game where you could play piano music! or at least see yourself playing some popular piano music, like Clair de Lune or Sleep Away, which i'd LOVE to play. and you could maybe jump over things you couldnt before, like bushes and streams, instead of hearing yourself splashing through it. and also, i think wizards should be able to actually swim in water thats above their waist, in a free style, breaststroke, or maybe on your back lol.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
aharon31 wrote:

This is an awesome idea I totally agree!