Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prince Aka Karranahn

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Why can't I get in to fight him? Just a door that won"t open. I believe I have completed all the quests up to this point. What am I missing?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you open your map, you'll see three other bosses in that dungeon/instance. You have to defeat all of them and do whatever else is needed in those chambers to get access to the Prince.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mzmiatherese wrote:
Why can't I get in to fight him? Just a door that won"t open. I believe I have completed all the quests up to this point. What am I missing?

When you look at your map in that area, you will see three rooms / areas on the outer edge of the map. There are three other bosses in those rooms that you must fight first.

When you enter the area, stay along the right side of the wall, and it will lead you to the first room. As you defeat each one, and leave their room, continue to stay to the right side of the wall, and it will lead you to the next room.

After the third one is done, then you meet Prince Aka.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
i all ready got to throne room of fire its eazy kill 4 boses with cyclops minion mander minion or sprite gardin :-) :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
i thank you all! I totally missed those rooms! i have since smashed them all and moved on to Marleybone and more quests in Grizzlehiem. . I also leveled up on the way, twice! I love this game!