Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic vs Non

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
This game is really just about a masterpiece, but I really don't understand why epic wizards are going up against non-epic wizards.

I understand the rating argument, but there has to be something on the programing side that can be done to allow people to filter matches?

It really makes me not want to play pvp, which is really quite fun when the teams are of equal level.

I think that may be a key, the pvp rating doesn't really make a difference, but a player's level makes a lot of difference to what he or she can do.

Seriously, why hasn't something been done about this? It makes PVP a waste of time from level 35 until you have your epic. Well, not even a waste of time, but destructive to your pvp rating! You get punished for playing!

I don't understand why such a top notch development team has let this slide.

If it is a matter of coding limitations, tell us. I could accept that. If it is just neglect, then I am seriously disappointed the team has stopped striving for improved game play when it is so close to perfection.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Player-set filters sounds like something that would be difficult to program in, but perhaps the staff would have some input about it.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Ya this really happens a lot there already is a filter but it goes on the closest lvl to your at the time. I just 1v1 a lvl 58 and i lvl 45 but i still won. I think it should be more toward the lvl that you are then your rating.