Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Pet Ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 06, 2009
Ok, I'll start everybody off here by posting some Ideas I came up with for some pets.

Golden Mander
Gives Card at Teen: Donate Power (Donates two pips to target, costs 3 Pips.)
At adult, any time during a battle it can cast donate power to the owner of the pet, giving the owner two pips.

Falcon
Gives Card at Baby: Falcon (Myth Version of Pheonix)
Spell Description: Deals 475-560 Damage and casts a Cyclops Minion of the highest rank on your side. Costs 5 Pips.

Lifezilla
Gives one card at baby: Sprite
Gives one card at Teen: Satyr
Gives one card at Epic: Rebirth
After Adult, it may cast a sprite spell at any time of the battle.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
I also came up with another Pet. This pet should be a Pet Bought In the Arena from Dueling Diego. Only Warlords can purchase this pet. Though it is not bought only with arena tickets, you will also have to use the purchase of crowns to obtain this pet. About 600 Arena Tickets (With a fair amount of crowns) would grant your wish to this wonderful pet.

Dueling Dragon
At Baby it will give 5% Resistance to All schools.
At Teen: It will grant the Owner 5% Accuracy, and 5% Power Pip chance.
At Adult: It will grant the Ownder 6% Damage to all schools and will give a random talent depended on the way you train him/her.
At Ancient: it gives a random "X" Pip card spell from any school.

I have yet another Idea as well. I know this specific pet will be only used in pvp.

Dueling Bronco
Gives no Cards.
At Epic, It will interact fully in every single turn the owner has. It will cast a spell (Rank 2 or lower) every single turn when it is finally at epic, and the owner will be able to see what it casts.

Please Comment and Ask Questions!!! :D :D

- Oran Titanrider, Grandmaster Thaumaturgist
"We've all been noobs before ..."

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
icewing43 wrote:
I also came up with another Pet. This pet should be a Pet Bought In the Arena from Dueling Diego. Only Warlords can purchase this pet. Though it is not bought only with arena tickets, you will also have to use the purchase of crowns to obtain this pet. About 600 Arena Tickets (With a fair amount of crowns) would grant your wish to this wonderful pet.

Dueling Dragon
At Adult: It will grant the Ownder 6% Damage to all schools and will give a random talent depended on the way you train him/her.

I have yet another Idea as well. I know this specific pet will be only used in pvp.

Dueling Bronco
Gives no Cards.
At Epic, It will interact fully in every single turn the owner has. It will cast a spell (Rank 2 or lower) every single turn when it is finally at epic, and the owner will be able to see what it casts.

I have some ideas also:

Constellation Hound

gives 1 card at baby:
Lord Of The Cosmos

10 pips

2,000 damage

makes a black hole appear in the middle of the board and consumes the enemy then disappears into a power pip, given to a random player.

costs 7,000 crowns or 85,000 gold or maybe could be bought with arena tickets, 1,000 or so.

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
hobbit1999 wrote:
icewing43 wrote:

Dueling Dragon

Dueling Bronco
Gives no Cards.

I have some ideas also:

Constellation Hound

gives 1 card at baby:
Lord Of The Cosmos

10 pips

2,000 damage

makes a black hole appear in the middle of the board and consumes the enemy then disappears into a power pip, given to a random player.

costs 7,000 crowns or 85,000 gold or maybe could be bought with arena tickets, 1,000 or so.

That isn't too bad of an Idea. Though, it is a bit overpowering, especially giving the card at baby. Secondly, what school would the spell be placed in?

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Hatching pets should NOT be too expensive! But they are too expensive. I think that hatching a pet should cost between $500-$1,000.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I think there should be like,

1.grim reaper pet,gives skeletal pirate at baby,wraith at teen and scarecrow at adult
2.crystal serphent,gives snow serphent at baby, ice wavern at teen,and ice collusses at adult.
3.sphinx pet gives sandstorm at baby,judgement at teen,spectral blast at adult,power nova at legend, and Ra at epic.

Hope you like it!

Survivor
May 26, 2010
here are some probably neve thought of before pet ideas

rebirth:looks like a small barteby with rebirth item card

wild bolt:the name says what it looks like and gives original wild bolt card

earthquake:small arthquake that moves: earthquake item card at ancient

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
I have a pet idea as well as many others. It is an ice based pet. A penguin, and it gives the tower shield at baby, and can give balefrost at adult. (So no new spells have to be made)

I agree that the hatching pets is way too expensive, and the fact that you have a chance of getting your pet back. I paid Thirty-Five Thousand to hatch my Jade Oni with my friend's Ianthine Spectre and I got another Jade Oni. That is way too much for another Jade Oni.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
you know what we should have a triton and a storm lord pet :-)
both giving cards

and a centar humongafrog pet
maybe the cards like forest lord and all those