Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet rock

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
does any one know what school this pet is and if so what talents does it have i know it already gives the card fortify just curious and want to know before i buy

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Zeon96 wrote:
does any one know what school this pet is and if so what talents does it have i know it already gives the card fortify just curious and want to know before i buy

Its ice and I think there so cool I love mine

Survivor
Feb 25, 2011
Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Zeon96 wrote:

Ice

Slot 1: ?
Slot 2: ?
Slot 3 (the ultra rare one): Taunt - may cast taunt
Slot 4: ?
(somewhere down here is the talent uh i cant remember :-P )
Likes ice snacks and i think myth though i cant remember.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
My epic gives 8% ice defense taunt dependable and rugged! Totally depressed about this pet. What a waste. why would i want to taunt my enemy and bring attention to myself? I wanna refund Wiz 101

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
cynical09 wrote:
why would i want to taunt my enemy and bring attention to myself? I wanna refund Wiz 101

thats what i said! as soon as i got the taunt card i stopped training this thing. i'll stick with my epic hydra that actually helps me.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
cynical09 wrote:
My epic gives 8% ice defense taunt dependable and rugged! Totally depressed about this pet. What a waste. why would i want to taunt my enemy and bring attention to myself? I wanna refund Wiz 101

As a necromancer, I find this pet useful when there isn't an ice wizard in the group to taunt. I assume the role of "tank" and the pet rock helps in getting the attention and fortify against their attacks. I have a little more survivability than most other wizards, with several healing options. I can see life wizards taking the same role in absence of ice wizards (continuously healing themselves and taunting).

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
cynical09 wrote:

If you're a Thaumaturge in a group, that skill could save your teammates' lives. Taunt doesn't just draw attention to yourself, it leads the attention away from others, and teammates would be really grateful for that.

And if you don't like the Pet Rock as a pet, just keep it as a trophy in your house. The Pet Rock event is over now, and you now literally have one of the rarest pets in the entire game. Enjoy it.