Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quests from Your Headmaster/ Ambrose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I'm a level 32 Death wizard. i was wonder at what levels do i get quests from my master dworgyn and ambrose for new cards. if any of you could you plz post at what level i get the cards i dont care what they do i just want to know when i will get them. Thanks Jared

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Professor Ambrose doesn't give quests for new spells, except the one you get from Ravenwood at level 2.

You'll get new spells upon completion of Wizard City, the Krokosphinx, all of Krokotopia, and Marleybone.

Most (possibly all) school teachers, including Death, have school-specific spell quests at levels 7, 12, 18, 28, 38, 48, and 58. Some of these require that you have access to a certain area/world of the game.

Your teacher will let you train a spell, without the need for quests, at levels 1 (given at the start, 5, 8, 10, 16, 22, 26, 33, and 42.

There are also spells available from trainers.

You can find the complete list of spells and specifics here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Death_School_Spells

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
drumthedrums wrote:
I'm a level 32 Death wizard. i was wonder at what levels do i get quests from my master dworgyn and ambrose for new cards. if any of you could you plz post at what level i get the cards i dont care what they do i just want to know when i will get them. Thanks Jared

33, then 42, 48 and 58.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
pyromaniac023 wrote:
If anyone tells you its considered spoiling the game.

how so?