Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no quest in dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
Help! I am new to Dragonspyre and I am running around no quests available to me, trying to figure out what I missed or what I need to do to move on. Cyrus keeps asking " have you found your way to the next ring yet...?". I'm not sure what I need to do. Can someone please help me with this? I am level 47.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
You need to go to the Athemium (sorry if I spelled it wrong) and go into the library. That should get you started on your first quest. If not, look in the plaza of Conquests or the other double doors there.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
Thanks I have done a few quests in dragonspyre already but there are no other quests. I have searched the whole spiral looking for new quests.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
babyred1 wrote:
Thanks I have done a few quests in dragonspyre already but there are no other quests. I have searched the whole spiral looking for new quests.
If you've beaten Cyrus then visit the library.

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
Please see attached link to Wizard 101 central - it's the list of DS quests. See what you've done and where you need to go next...

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
babyred1 wrote:

To start DS, after the Jade Oni, you talk to the Emperor, then you go to Merle...then to Prof Drake, and then meet him DS. He will send you to the library, which starts off the first series of quests.

Is this the path you took?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
babyred1 wrote:

There are two things I would try to get moving along...

1. Check your quest log file. Do you have "any" Dragonspyre quests, other than the Stone Roses or the History Books?

If you do, click on the dialogue bubble in the quest box (the "question mark" bubble in the upper left corner of the quest box) and you will see what you have to do or who you have to talk to.

There is one quest that confuses a lot of people. It is getting the history book from Halina Warhawk (I think that's her name). This is "not" part of the history book quest where you get different books from different areas.

After you get the history book at the "end of Halina's tower", you must "go back into the Tower and talk to Halina". She gives you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving forward in the game.

And if this doesn't help, then try this:

2. Go to the fansite at Wizard101Central.com. They have a lot of lists / guides with the quests for each area / world.

Check this one out to get started for a list of Dragonspyre quests:

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
babyred1 wrote:

Just one more thought...

In the Grand Chasm, there is one guy that I missed the first time around.

Look for Zelen (? forgot this last name, but he is on the map). He has some quests that move you along too.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2010
Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
In my opinion, Honeybee's is the single, most useful response for this particular problem. I had the same dilemma, went to Halina's and then back in, all set now! No maps or diagrams, no videos or arrows, (which are all great too,) but crystal clear. Many thanks ~ Caitlin Wildbringer, 52 Life

Honeybee313 wrote:
babyred1 wrote:

There are two things I would try to get moving along...

1. Check your quest log file. Do you have "any" Dragonspyre quests, other than the Stone Roses or the History Books?

If you do, click on the dialogue bubble in the quest box (the "question mark" bubble in the upper left corner of the quest box) and you will see what you have to do or who you have to talk to.

There is one quest that confuses a lot of people. It is getting the history book from Halina Warhawk (I think that's her name). This is "not" part of the history book quest where you get different books from different areas.

After you get the history book at the "end of Halina's tower", you must "go back into the Tower and talk to Halina". She gives you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving forward in the game.

And if this doesn't help, then try this:

2. Go to the fansite at Wizard101Central.com. They have a lot of lists / guides with the quests for each area / world.

Check this one out to get started for a list of Dragonspyre quests:

Hope this helps.