Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We Did It! We Finally Did It! Or Did We???

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Napotad wrote:
darthjt wrote:
Lizzi5093 wrote:
The other day, me and a fellow friend decided it would be fun to over kill Malistaire She stocked up on critical potions and treasure cards, and off we went (I came along to see and heal). We decided it would be cool to see if maybe we could beat some kind of world record and do the most damage. I remeber seeing a post here a few months ago saying that a guy had done somewhere around 12,000 damage, I think. When we did our spell, we ended up getting about 22,000 damage. If what the other guy said is true, does that mean we beat the record?? It would be soooooo AMAZING if we did! Does anyone know for sure? Please post back!!! 8)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel RavenTalon
Grandmaster Conjurer (aka Level 55 Myth)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but to set a record, you would have to get damage in the millions. I have hit 22 million myself, but I have also heard others getting a lot higher than that.
er dont think its possible to get in the millions, your probably thinking bout one hundred thousands

No, DEFINITELY possible to get in the millions: even higher too. Definitely possible, a helping fact: the Criticals.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
Spiritshadow wrote:
Well, its a fact that the highest damage is over 100,000 because i have done much over that. I dont know the number but i am sure its much higher than mine.
They're right. On YouTube I looked up, amazing Wizard101 hit and it was well over 100,000 damage. And, my friends ( bro and sis ) play the game now too. Thanks to me. And the bro is legendary now and he went to Unicorn Way because he was bored. Well he also stocked up on potions and treasure cards. He faced a Lost Soul and got over 80,000 damage, on film. It's no 100,000 but its still a lot of damage.
- Josh Dragonbreeze, Level 58 Pyromancer

And if anyone have seen my other posts, I'm not legendary, I am still grand.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
The other day, me and a fellow friend decided it would be fun to over kill Malistaire She stocked up on critical potions and treasure cards, and off we went (I came along to see and heal). We decided it would be cool to see if maybe we could beat some kind of world record and do the most damage. I remeber seeing a post here a few months ago saying that a guy had done somewhere around 12,000 damage, I think. When we did our spell, we ended up getting about 22,000 damage. If what the other guy said is true, does that mean we beat the record?? It would be soooooo AMAZING if we did! Does anyone know for sure? Please post back!!! 8)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel RavenTalon
Grandmaster Conjurer (aka Level 55 Myth)

The damage cap for a non-critical is 1,00,000,000. The damage cap for a critical is 2,000,000,000 So sorry you didn't set a world a world record. :|