Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We Did It! We Finally Did It! Or Did We???

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 20, 2010
The other day, me and a fellow friend decided it would be fun to over kill Malistaire She stocked up on critical potions and treasure cards, and off we went (I came along to see and heal). We decided it would be cool to see if maybe we could beat some kind of world record and do the most damage. I remeber seeing a post here a few months ago saying that a guy had done somewhere around 12,000 damage, I think. When we did our spell, we ended up getting about 22,000 damage. If what the other guy said is true, does that mean we beat the record?? It would be soooooo AMAZING if we did! Does anyone know for sure? Please post back!!! 8)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rachel RavenTalon
Grandmaster Conjurer (aka Level 55 Myth)

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Well, its a fact that the highest damage is over 100,000 because i have done much over that. I dont know the number but i am sure its much higher than mine.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
The other day, me and a fellow friend decided it would be fun to over kill Malistaire She stocked up on critical potions and treasure cards, and off we went (I came along to see and heal). We decided it would be cool to see if maybe we could beat some kind of world record and do the most damage. I remeber seeing a post here a few months ago saying that a guy had done somewhere around 12,000 damage, I think. When we did our spell, we ended up getting about 22,000 damage. If what the other guy said is true, does that mean we beat the record?? It would be soooooo AMAZING if we did! Does anyone know for sure? Please post back!!! 8)
Rachel RavenTalon

Sorry to burst your bubble, but to set a record, you would have to get damage in the millions. I have hit 22 million myself, but I have also heard others getting a lot higher than that.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
... My personal record with my Pyromancer is 165,000 damage on Jade Oni... Admittedly, with the help of a Thaumaturge's traps and my own prism.

Malistaire is also fairly easy, especially after it was changed so you no longer need a party of four to get through the dungeon. If you want a challenge, take on the Briskbreeze tower/Spiral Geographic Society/Trial of the Spheres with two people or less.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
Wow ... that must have been quite a battle! Congratulations.

Historian
May 01, 2010
Lizzi5093 wrote:
Rachel RavenTalon

the world record is impoosible to BEAT you can tie, but not beat, the actual worl record maxed out the damage counter i think at like 15000000 or higher, but still epic hit

Armiger
May 10, 2010
slammer111 wrote:
Lizzi5093 wrote:
Rachel RavenTalon

the world record is impoosible to BEAT you can tie, but not beat, the actual worl record maxed out the damage counter i think at like 15000000 or higher, but still epic hit

Actually, you probably could beat the world record, if you had a pet that has both pain giver and storm giver, are fighting a storm, and use any and every possible boost without exception. Even though the record is very high, it is possible that some sort of boost was left out or that the pet did not give as high of a boost as possible, even 1% can drastically change that amount when in the 100 millions!

Historian
May 01, 2010
darthjt wrote:
slammer111 wrote:
Lizzi5093 wrote:
Rachel RavenTalon

Actually, you probably could beat the world record, if you had a pet that has both pain giver and storm giver, are fighting a storm, and use any and every possible boost without exception. Even though the record is very high, it is possible that some sort of boost was left out or that the pet did not give as high of a boost as possible, even 1% can drastically change that amount when in the 100 millions!

btw just to let you know, why i said the W.R. was i actually thing 500,000,000, but it was dead even, and you of all people would know thats next to impossible, so you cant beat something that is maxed out, you can match it but not beat

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i hate to burst your excitement but i've seen a helephant that did over 5 million.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Lizzi5093 wrote:
Rachel RavenTalon

Sorry, but it's nowhere near the highest damage. The highest damage was actually somewhere in the 13,000,000s. Not even close, and my personal SOLO record was 250,000 with my Centaur.

Explorer
Jul 26, 2009
Bookshelvings wrote:
... My personal record with my Pyromancer is 165,000 damage on Jade Oni... Admittedly, with the help of a Thaumaturge's traps and my own prism.

Malistaire is also fairly easy, especially after it was changed so you no longer need a party of four to get through the dungeon. If you want a challenge, take on the Briskbreeze tower/Spiral Geographic Society/Trial of the Spheres with two people or less.

Party of 4 REALLY ? Even before the change to Malistaires dungeon me and a friend had NO trouble going thru it. I dont know who u went thru it with but i guess you didnt know exactly what you was doing

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
Bookshelvings wrote:

My storm friend used a Levaithan and set up all traps, criticals, star spells, gargantuans, blades and got a record of 1.7 million damage.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
ok you high hitters can you reproduce those hits?

if so then please do it and list the combination of cards you use to achieve
those victories.

then may be we can have a high hitter achievement title/metal added to the books ... how about it KI?

oh yeah you can not use any cards from Celestia's schools of Sun, Star, or Moon magic and all spells must be level 50 or less to do this.

to we have any takers?

or just a lot of fakers?

the Challenge has been given

Armiger
May 10, 2010
hobi wrote:

those victories.

then may be we can have a high hitter achievement title/metal added to the books ... how about it KI?

oh yeah you can not use any cards from Celestia's schools of Sun, Star, or Moon magic and all spells must be level 50 or less to do this.

to we have any takers?

or just a lot of fakers?

At Level 50, without critical or sun, moon, or star spells, or with Legendary gear, the highest hit was 22.5 million or so, BUT, that was with the 1000 hit wildbolt and probably can still be found. But, now, there is an amulet feint for level 50, so you can probably add another 75% to that.

Here is how. With Storm and people helping you to boost.

Feint + Treasure Feint+ Amulet Feint +Myth trap + 2 Treasure Myth Traps
+ Spirit Trap + 2 treasure Spirit Traps + Hex + Treasure Hex + Curse + Treasure Curse + Prism + Storm trap, + 2 Treasure storm traps + Elemental Trap + 2 treasure Elemental Traps + Windstorm + Treasure Dark Wind!

Now Blades = Storm Blade, Treasure Storm Blade, + Elemental Blade + treasure Elemental Blade + Dragon Blade + Balance Blade + Pet Balance Blade + Treasure Balance Blade + Bladestorm + Treasure Bladestorm.

Now, closest spell close to doing what the old wildbolt could do, is Leviathan, even though it is 30 more damage points, which means with all the boosts, a heck of a lot of damage, but with all of these boosts, you are talking Millions and Millions in damage!

Now, just for fun, if you put gargantuan on that and hit critical, with the attack bonus and Legendary gear, against a storm opponent, talk about Mega millions in damage. It is late, so I am not gonna do the math, but for anyone that feels up to it, feel free!

Historian
May 01, 2010
darthjt wrote:
hobi wrote:

those victories.

to we have any takers?

or just a lot of fakers?

At Level 50, without critical or sun, moon, or star spells, or with Legendary gear, the highest hit was 22.5 million or so, BUT, that was with the 1000 hit wildbolt and probably can still be found. But, now, there is an amulet feint for level 50, so you can probably add another 75% to that.

+ Spirit Trap + 2 treasure Spirit Traps + Hex + Treasure Hex + Curse + Treasure Curse + Prism + Storm trap, + 2 Treasure storm traps + Elemental Trap + 2 treasure Elemental Traps + Windstorm + Treasure Dark Wind!

Now Blades = Storm Blade, Treasure Storm Blade, + Elemental Blade + treasure Elemental Blade + Dragon Blade + Balance Blade + Pet Balance Blade + Treasure Balance Blade + Bladestorm + Treasure Bladestorm.

Now, closest spell close to doing what the old wildbolt could do, is Leviathan, even though it is 30 more damage points, which means with all the boosts, a heck of a lot of damage, but with all of these boosts, you are talking Millions and Millions in damage!

Now, just for fun, if you put gargantuan on that and hit critical, with the attack bonus and Legendary gear, against a storm opponent, talk about Mega millions in damage. It is late, so I am not gonna do the math, but for anyone that feels up to it, feel free!

i will add it up
could i ask what the % damage+ the dark wind was? the reason is cause i have seen wild fire (25+) treasure go up to 45%, thats what i used to hit my 150,000 hit efreet (hey works for me, and i did it with no help [pyromancer, second school storm])i will get back to you later.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
slammer111 wrote:
darthjt wrote:
hobi wrote:

those victories.

i will add it up
could i ask what the % damage+ the dark wind was? the reason is cause i have seen wild fire (25+) treasure go up to 45%, thats what i used to hit my 150,000 hit efreet (hey works for me, and i did it with no help [pyromancer, second school storm])i will get back to you later.

Ok, let me clarify the percentages in the cards, shall I?

Feint 70% + Treasure Feint 70% + Amulet Feint 75% +Myth trap 25% + 2 Treasure Myth Traps 30% & 35%, + Spirit Trap 25% + 2 treasure Spirit Traps 30% & 35% + Hex 30% + Treasure Hex 35% + Curse 20% + 2 Treasure Curses 30% & 35% + Prism + Storm trap 25% , + 2 Treasure storm traps 30% & 35% + Elemental Trap 25% + 2 treasure Elemental Traps 30% & 35% + Windstorm 20% + Treasure Dark Wind 45%!

Now Blades = Storm Blade 30%, Treasure Storm Blade 35% , + Elemental Blade 35% + treasure Elemental Blade 40% + Dragon Blade 30%+ Balance Blade 25% + Pet Balance Blade 25% + Treasure Balance Blade 30% + Bladestorm 20%+ Treasure Bladestorm 30%.

Now I don't think I have missed anything, but if I have, please feel free to respond, since I am doing this off of my memory. I do, however, know that everything you see here is an actual trap or blade and all of the boosts are correct, but I could be missing some. Even if I am missing any, this will be enough to get into the multi millions.

The one thing I can not calculate, is the boost given when facing a storm boss using the storm prism to boost a myth attack! I am not sure what percentage they use, so if anyone does know, please feel free to let us know.

One last thing, remember, when doing the math on this project, each time you add in a figure, you have to round up or down, then add in the next boost!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Sorry but thats not the record... Some people have done over a million.
But I watch videos on youtube. The highest I`ve seen live in the game
is 16,000 but he was in polymorph. (He was my dad playing.) His name is
Hunter EmeraldCaster.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I have seen a video where he did over 1,000,000 damage and it looked real and reasonable.

Defender
May 12, 2009
Spiritshadow wrote:
Well, its a fact that the highest damage is over 100,000 because i have done much over that. I dont know the number but i am sure its much higher than mine.
I might of did about 84,000 once but I can't be sure.

Defender
May 12, 2009
remember the order makes a big difference. having a good feint at the very end can make a bigger boost since the damage is higher.

Defender
May 12, 2009
wait, nevermind, completely ignore what i just said. I was mixed up. I checked my work so nvm.

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
Feint 70% + Treasure Feint 70% + Amulet Feint 75% +Myth trap 25% + 2 Treasure Myth Traps 30% & 35%, + Spirit Trap 25% + 2 treasure Spirit Traps 30% & 35% + Hex 30% + Treasure Hex 35% + Curse 20% + 2 Treasure Curses 30% & 35% + Prism + Storm trap 25% , + 2 Treasure storm traps 30% & 35% + Elemental Trap 25% + 2 treasure Elemental Traps 30% & 35% + Windstorm 20% + Treasure Dark Wind 45%!

Now Blades = Storm Blade 30%, Treasure Storm Blade 35% , + Elemental Blade 35% + treasure Elemental Blade 40% + Dragon Blade 30%+ Balance Blade 25% + Pet Balance Blade 25% + Treasure Balance Blade 30% + Bladestorm 20%+ Treasure Bladestorm 30%.

When this was posted, I'm not sure if WT was released. Anyway, now, you can add a 14 Pip Supercharge (Storm, Lvl 35 spell) to that list for a HUGE extra boost of +140%. Not sure if treasure version would stack, but if it does: 14 Pip Treasure Supercharge = +168%. Overall, adding both supercharges would increase damage by 140 + 168 = +308%!! So, anyone aiming to break a record out there, USE THIS SPELL!

Hope I helped!
~Valerian DarkBringer: Level 60 Death
~Thomas DragonCaster: Level 38 Life

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Well, some people have actually gone in the negatives because they went over the limit, so no. But that is still a great hit. :D

Explorer
May 25, 2009
I've done what, almost 200,000 on helephant on a boss in CB (collosus bouldavard) Except I didn't get all the traps on cause my friend just kept rushing me "DO IT" and i did with about 4-5 treasures left -_- but anyways I did a good hit!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Lizzi5093 wrote:
Rachel RavenTalon

Sorry to burst your bubble, but to set a record, you would have to get damage in the millions. I have hit 22 million myself, but I have also heard others getting a lot higher than that.
er dont think its possible to get in the millions, your probably thinking bout one hundred thousands