Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rings from Briskbreeze Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Hello! To everyone that has interest in reading this. I have come to the point where my storm character wants his lvl 50 Briskbreeze Tower ring. Today while farming I received the lvl 50 Life ring. I have a lvl 58 Life wizard and wanted to trade it over but for the fact that it was NO TRADE. Why do you make it NO TRADE? Can you make it tradable? Because i am sure many other wizards have this same problem and would want to have their rings traded to other characters as well. Thank you! :)

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Remember, everything cant be easy. We have to farm the tower on all of our wizards that way :D . It takes more time/effort/money. Anyway, good luck on getting your ring. :D

Armiger
May 10, 2010
stoom58 wrote:
Hello! To everyone that has interest in reading this. I have come to the point where my storm character wants his lvl 50 Briskbreeze Tower ring. Today while farming I received the lvl 50 Life ring. I have a lvl 58 Life wizard and wanted to trade it over but for the fact that it was NO TRADE. Why do you make it NO TRADE? Can you make it tradable? Because i am sure many other wizards have this same problem and would want to have their rings traded to other characters as well. Thank you! :)

This is a good question, however, it has been asked before and still has never gotten an answer!

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I completed Briskbreeze six times and even once solo on my myth (solo thanks to celestia gear) still no myth ring.

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
i have a prob with this to i farm it with my death and get fire rings from there and when i farm on my fire i get death rings so yea this makes me very angry and you cant sell them big at the bazzar they only bring in small $