Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fire/ice & storm/death

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 09, 2011
thinking of possibly pairing ice up with fire as my primary and secondary schools,i have both an ice wizard and fire wizard both created both at the same level.would this be a good combo to put together and if so who should i put as my primary i would think ice as a primary because of the high health just getting some opinions.
if so who goes good as a secondary with fire.
i also have a storm wizard again same level same training points so i was thinking of training in death as my secondary,is this a good match?

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I think the best secondary school for an ice wizard is storm, if you're soloing the game. You'll need the power, and you can stay alive to use it. I know this from experience (currently lvl 51 ice) if you're doing the game with friends, life. Your friends will appreciate the healing and you will be a great group player.

As far as I know, death or balance are good with fire. Death heals you while killing the enemy, while balance, is just, balance. Choose whichever one you feel right.

As for storm, I recommend life or ice. They are the best schools at staying alive. Ice will grant you tower shield, life will give you sprite, satyr, and spirit armor (those cost pips though). Death also would work, but the only buffing spell for that would be feint. /shrug

Pick whichever you feel right for each character. Hope this helped!