Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re-Fighting Cyrus Drake

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
Hey everyone! I wish that in Wizard101 there is a way to re-fight Cyrus Drake because when I beat MooShu, I got the quest to fight him but when I got in, there was this other guy fighting him too and he got him down to less than 1,000 health. And I didn't get to even hit him which made me angry and sad . So I think Wizard101 should make something at least to re-fight him so we can all enjoy killing him (I'm not trying to be mean to Conjurers). Reply back to see if you agree with me.

-Alexander DarkRiver
Level 60
Necromancer

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
That would be cool! if we could re-fight cyrvs, us conjurers would probably do it at least once a day! :) but in any case everyone should get the chance to beat him solo, and i hope you get your request. -elijah darkthorn, level 53 myth (and crew)

Historian
May 01, 2010
alec981024 wrote:
Hey everyone! I wish that in Wizard101 there is a way to re-fight Cyrus Drake because when I beat MooShu, I got the quest to fight him but when I got in, there was this other guy fighting him too and he got him down to less than 1,000 health. And I didn't get to even hit him which made me angry and sad . So I think Wizard101 should make something at least to re-fight him so we can all enjoy killing him (I'm not trying to be mean to Conjurers). Reply back to see if you agree with me.

-Alexander DarkRiver
Level 60
Necromancer

hmm i thought he was a solo boss, but rechallenging him would be EPIC, i wont have to complete malistares dungeon over and over again to watch him die

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
yeah it should just be solo or somthin' it no fun if someone took your chance i know how that feel

Emily rubyblade lvl 42 pyromancer

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
That would actually be interesting... It could be especially fascinating if he became a scaled boss, whose difficulty would rise for each time you beat him, until you have to get ready to be smacked with a Gorgon every turn as you try to whittle down his 200,000 HP.

Explorer
May 02, 2010
I would love to be able to fight him again and yes is possible for people to team up on this quest. But this is only possible if they both have the quest at SAME time. Once you finish beating him once on a wizard that is it your done with him period.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
I would love to refight Cyrus - what a cool idea...I hope they think about letting us do that.

I also like the idea that as you level up, his difficulty would scale too, that would be awesome....

Fun - great idea alec

Savannah WillowDreamer
Legendary Fire