Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stone Rose Location's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
there are two stone Roses left that I need. the one's in the Grand Chasm & the Crystal Grove. once i have my list complete I plan on making a post, for all the stone rose locations so people have a easier time locating these things an can get on with the game.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
FarStryder wrote:
there are two stone Roses left that I need. the one's in the Grand Chasm & the Crystal Grove. once i have my list complete I plan on making a post, for all the stone rose locations so people have a easier time locating these things an can get on with the game.

They really don't like posts with "spoilers" like that. There are "many" different lists and guides on the fansites that already show all of Zeke's quests (the Smith's, the Blue Oyster's, the Stone Roses, etc.).

Here is one example on Wizard101Central.com that shows Zeke's quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47956&highlight=zeke+s+stone+roses

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
FarStryder wrote:

(2nd note) Just had another thought...

If you did a "search" at the top of this page for "crystal grove stone rose" or "zeke's stone roses", you would have gotten a lot of answers too.