Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant turn in quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
i was completing a quest in marleybone for crafting and i made two swords of the scorpion and two constellation jewels, i crafted them both and ran to marleybone to turn it in. in my quest log it said to talk to the person, but she didnt have the question mark on the top of her head and i cant turn it in. can someone please help?

Administrator
It's not enough to have crafted the items - you were tasked with returning the items to the quest giver.

If you do not have those crafted items in your backpack, you will not be able to advance the quest.

community@wizard101.com
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Kellamon1 wrote:
i was completing a quest in marleybone for crafting and i made two swords of the scorpion and two constellation jewels, i crafted them both and ran to marleybone to turn it in. in my quest log it said to talk to the person, but she didnt have the question mark on the top of her head and i cant turn it in. can someone please help?
i had the same thing happen to me. then i realized that after i crafted them, i accidentally sold them at the bazaar. so i bought them back from there and was then able to claim for the quest. -elijah darkthorn, grandmaster conjurer (and crew)