Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my pet got spritely at teen!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
That's great! If you train it more your pet to adult it should cast it more is what I've heard.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Congrats! I have spritely on my Fiercehound and just got it on my starfish the other day.

For the poster that inquired, spritely is a pet ability to cast Sprite, the healing spell, on the pet's owner. It gives you a nice heal without using your pips or your turn. It has two downsides but they aren't that bad. One, it triggers any healing boosts you have cast. This is mostly a problem for life wizards. The other is that it can get really annoying when they cast it too often! I have seen one pet cast it 4 times in a two round period. We were all laughing about it!

I am planning on crossing my fierce hound with my wraith to get a wraith that has spritely. Wish me luck!

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
None of my pets cast the sprite. What am I doing wrong? I have leveled several of them up to Ancient, and alot of them to adult. Should I train pets with more common talents? I usually train pets that will help me in battle. I have 2 legendary wizards and not a single spritely pet. :(

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I only have one pet that does that my forest lord. I have over thirty pets and this is the only one that casts spirtely.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
You are really lucky I wish I had a spritely pet besides my Fierce Hound because it feels like I didnt deserve the talent, since the pet is rigged and will almost always get it at teen. :(

Explorer
Nov 17, 2010
its a crazy chance, i got it on my astral judge at epic, so sometimes you have to go for the long haul.