Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Here are two of my LvL68 Spell ideas, they're harder to think than to create, trust me!
Life Spell ( Level68 idea )

Lvl68- Father Earth - Remove all shields, blades from enemies, 420 life damage + 730 life damage to all enemies, convert half to all friends health. 10 pip
Animation:
A peacefull valley, over which the king of life, Father Earth, looks upon his foes, muscular and standing tall with a gigantic staff, wearing the things Efreet would, but green base and brown trim, with the clouds covering his legs because of his height. Then, he punctures the earth, causing a major earthquake, shattering off the negative wards ( Element, Spirit shields, tower etc. ) and positive blades ( Elemental, Spirit blades, single blades ) from enemies, and he becomes enraged, and his eyes glow blue, then he tears up a whole ton of the ground, and throws it at the enemies, WITHOUT blades, traps, causing 420 life damage, THEN WITH the blades and traps he unleashes a tornado that deals 730 life damage to all the enemies, and gives half to all friends each time he hits.

Death spell ( Level68 idea)

Lvl68 - Hades - 600 + 1250 Death damage to all enemies, stun all enemies for 1 round, convert half to your health, remove shields, blades from enemies. 14 pip cost ( 7 power pips )
Animation:
Hades, the god of the underworld, climbs out of his divine throne, to look to his foes, then his eyes start to glow bright red, then it flashes the screen white, making the enemies blind, stunning them, then swinging his blades he slams them each with one, then with the other, like the minotaur effect, Dealing to each enemy 1850 death damage in total, with NO blades, critical, traps, resist, attack boost etc. but 600 first, to remove the shields, then 1250 after the first hit.
The background is a hellish cave, with red stelagmites and stelactites and lava flowing around Hade's throne, with bone drakes and bones scattered around, and the ground has cracks in it, that skeleton hands are sticking out of.

I say, that is what death is all about. Am I right?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
Z112fifty2 wrote:
Here are two of my LvL68 Spell ideas, they're harder to think than to create, trust me!
Life Spell ( Level68 idea )

Lvl68- Father Earth - Remove all shields, blades from enemies, 420 life damage + 730 life damage to all enemies, convert half to all friends health. 10 pip
Animation:
A peacefull valley, over which the king of life, Father Earth, looks upon his foes, muscular and standing tall with a gigantic staff, wearing the things Efreet would, but green base and brown trim, with the clouds covering his legs because of his height. Then, he punctures the earth, causing a major earthquake, shattering off the negative wards ( Element, Spirit shields, tower etc. ) and positive blades ( Elemental, Spirit blades, single blades ) from enemies, and he becomes enraged, and his eyes glow blue, then he tears up a whole ton of the ground, and throws it at the enemies, WITHOUT blades, traps, causing 420 life damage, THEN WITH the blades and traps he unleashes a tornado that deals 730 life damage to all the enemies, and gives half to all friends each time he hits.

Death spell ( Level68 idea)

Lvl68 - Hades - 600 + 1250 Death damage to all enemies, stun all enemies for 1 round, convert half to your health, remove shields, blades from enemies. 14 pip cost ( 7 power pips )
Animation:
Hades, the god of the underworld, climbs out of his divine throne, to look to his foes, then his eyes start to glow bright red, then it flashes the screen white, making the enemies blind, stunning them, then swinging his blades he slams them each with one, then with the other, like the minotaur effect, Dealing to each enemy 1850 death damage in total, with NO blades, critical, traps, resist, attack boost etc. but 600 first, to remove the shields, then 1250 after the first hit.
The background is a hellish cave, with red stelagmites and stelactites and lava flowing around Hade's throne, with bone drakes and bones scattered around, and the ground has cracks in it, that skeleton hands are sticking out of.

I say, that is what death is all about. Am I right?
yeah you are right and i got an idea for the fire school school.
a great dragon king rises from his throne angry from something in his past in he looks at the foe his three heads eyes turn from blue to yellow he breathes a powerful fire that burns over time and does 450+600 over three rounds then his three tails rise one pounds on the foe wham! 250 another tail wham! 450 then the last tail wham 650! awesomeness! backround a red hellish dungeon with fire and lava everywhere!