Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenscar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
I'm a level 45 ice wizard and I most recently defeated the coven in Ravenscar. I was wondering if that means I'm done in Ravenscar. I was told that all there is left is to fight two ravens but i think I may have already done that.

Mackenzie Thunderhunter Level 45 Ice Wizard

Hero
May 27, 2009
Battling the Raven Coven is the final battle, unless you have a side quest to finish.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
So I came out of the cave where Gurtok is. Where do I go from here to get to Nightwing the secret boss?

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I have battled the raven coven, when i was finished it told me i still hadn't defeated orthin stormfather so I exited and redid the battle, it is still saying I haven't defeated him, but nothing is happening in the cave. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I am having trouble in the last battle in raven scar. I defeated the four birds from the coven, but it is still telling me to defeat the boss, but nothing is happening. I went out and came back in only to fight them again, and after still nothing happens. Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010