Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trouble getting light fairy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
I'm in Firecat Alley at the Fireglobe theater, and I have beaten Alicane Swiftarrow several times now, (roughly 8-9 times) but I have not received my light fairy yet...am I doing something wrong? Can someone help me?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Like any other drop, it's random. It probably has about a 1 in 20 chance of dropping. You could get one next battle or not for 100 battles.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
That's right. You only get it if you're really lucky. I'm not saying this is true, just guessing. It's like casting a spell with 5% accuracy. If it hits, you get it. But usually it will fizzle . just keep trying! I think and hope you'll get it in the next 40 tries (sounds long right?(it could take 200 ;-). )) Good luck!

Ps- it's a sprite- orange fairy. If you're looking for the blonde one with white clothes, then fight rattlebones instead

See you in the Spiral!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
i have that pet and it took me forever to finally get it. just keep trying. and you will eventually get it

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Thanks guys! I finally ended up getting her after soooo many tries, LOL! Thanks again