Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightshade Reagent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
I am doing the crimson book shelf crafting quest and i need to find the reagent Nightshade - where is the best place to find it. I have looked all over and cant really find any at all... please help!

Autumn Hexshade
Level 50
Grandmaster Necromancer

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
lolliwhelan wrote:
I am doing the crimson book shelf crafting quest and i need to find the reagent Nightshade - where is the best place to find it. I have looked all over and cant really find any at all... please help!

Autumn Hexshade
Level 50
Grandmaster Necromancer

I believe 15 deep mushrooms converts to 1 nightshade...so collect them and get the odd rare drop, and convert the rest.

Historian
May 01, 2010
there is one universal answer, the bazaar lol

but i am pretty sure nightshade is a rare reagent from like black lotus or deep mushroom.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

You want to look for "Deep Mushrooms." Nightshade is a rare drop that will sometimes turn up within a clump of mushrooms. Trying to find all 24 nightshade will take forever, however. So your best strategy is to try to gather up around 360 Deep Mushrooms and transmute them into the nightshade. The transmute nightshade crafting card is available from the Krok crafter in Krokotopia, for about 200 gold.

The best places to find mushrooms are Krokotopia, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre.

Good luck!