Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is my level too low?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
So, I enterred MB at level 23. I'm just wondering if i should stay in Krok a bit more to level up or just proceed in Marleybone. Thanks to all the replies!

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
It's not so bad. As long as you have a partner about your level, you'll find Marleybone quite easy at first. Be careful, you would wanna be a mid-magus at Big Ben, and with 3 partners. It's a challenge.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You're at least three levels too low. Go back to Krokotopia and Wizard City and finish the side quests.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2010
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
When i entered marleybone i was level 30 because i didn't do a lot of krok i just did grizzlehelm so i was ready for it

Blaze gem level 34 magus pryomancer

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
Even though every one said I should do Big Ben at Magus, I just finished it at lvl 29. So, thanks to all the replies,gonna do GH and some side quests/

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
i think your fine as long as you have good stats and good health and mana not really depending on the level. Really you have to have good stats and i have a life wiz in mb at lvl 23 and he doing fine so i odnt think you are to low

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
well, i had crowns to buy level 60 henchmen on Big Ben and i survived so when you get to Big Ben i think you are fine if you have the crowns to do so.

Wizard's first name: Dylan

Level: 40

World: MS