Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do i get grizzleheim crafting house?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 23, 2011
i saw a video online showing a grizzleheim house that you can craft and i was just wondering where you get the recipe for it. it looked pretty cool and i thought i might wanna craft it someday. plz reply

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009

i saw a video online showing a grizzleheim house that you can craft and i was just wondering where you get the recipe for it. it looked pretty cool and i thought i might wanna craft it someday. plz reply

You must buy the crafting recipe from the crafting bear in Grizzleheim. He is on the left as you enter the Northgard fortress and head toward B'Jorn Ironclaws. You must be at least a Master Crafter in order to buy the recipe.

The recipe itself costs 60,000 gold. Then the minimal amount of gold you must spend for other recipes and treasure cards to complete the entire project will add up to roughly 15,000 more.

The number of reagents you must gather is also tremendous. You will need over 1000 ore, cattails and deep mushrooms, plus hundreds of several others.

This is not to discourage you, but just to make you aware of the amount of work involved. Be sure you really want to do it before you spend so much gold on the recipe.

One good piece of advice someone gave me is to start with the easiest crafting sub-recipe (make 30 Wooden Planks), and see if you can do that. The wooden planks recipe is fairly cheap so you won't waste much gold if you change your mind after getting a sample of the kind of work this project takes.