Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A little observation........

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Lately I've noticed people getting ruder and ruder. ESPECIALLY in the commons. I know this is human nature and such, but isn't cyberbullying considered to be illegal? This is just getting out of hand..... I've also noticed in the higher level worlds, most people are actually nice there! If you jump into a battle by accident, they're ok with it. In places like Krokotopia and Wizard City people will get furious with you and just try to start a fight.

There needs to be a rule on this cyberbullying thing....... It's becoming too much and interrupting gameplay.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Cyberbullying is against the rules, specifically rules 12 and 13:

(12) “stalk,” abuse or harass another user, or attempt to do any of the foregoing; or (13) engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by the Company, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability

However just plain being rude probably won't be against the rules unless something else is involved.