Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant find quest giver

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
the crimson book stand thingy in DragonSpyre - i cannot find the quest giver. i thought it was Toshio in Mooshu but he doesnt have it. please help!

Autumn Hexshade
Grandmaster Necromancer
Level 50

Armiger
May 10, 2010
lolliwhelan wrote:
the crimson book stand thingy in DragonSpyre - i cannot find the quest giver. i thought it was Toshio in Mooshu but he doesnt have it. please help!

Autumn Hexshade
Grandmaster Necromancer
Level 50

To get the crimson book stand recipe, go to mooshu and talk to the crafting teacher, next to the reagent salesman, it is sold under furniture.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Do you need the quest or the recipe? I forget his name but in DS just after you enter the Anetheum, toward the right is the recipe vendor (and reagent vendor). He gives the quest, but the recipe is from Toshio in MS. Good luck!

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
i went to the recipe vendor next to the reagent vendor and he only has athame and ring recipes. there is no furniture....
his name is Toshio and it is in the first little bit after you cpome out of the room with the spiral access. there is Zeke and the seamstress, all the shops and the reagent and toshio. Why doesnt he have it????

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Defender
Mar 05, 2009
lolliwhelan wrote:
i went to the recipe vendor next to the reagent vendor and he only has athame and ring recipes. there is no furniture....
his name is Toshio and it is in the first little bit after you cpome out of the room with the spiral access. there is Zeke and the seamstress, all the shops and the reagent and toshio. Why doesnt he have it????

Like with your backpack, not all the item categories will fit in Toshio's display window at once. Click the little House symbol in the upper right corner to see his recipes for furniture and other housing items.