Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightmare max power 50?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 06, 2010
I noticed that 4 out my 5 nightmares have a max power of 50... even at different pedigrees: 44 - 69. And the one that is 150 max power is lower than 69 pedigree...

Surely this is a mistake???

Community Leader
I have not noticed this and I will check my own Nightmares. However, remember you might have used Unicorn pets which does have very basic stats. POSSIBLY your pets accidentally got this trait from the Unicorn parent. It could still be a mistake.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Defender
Aug 06, 2010
cheyinza wrote:
I have not noticed this and I will check my own Nightmares. However, remember you might have used Unicorn pets which does have very basic stats. POSSIBLY your pets accidentally got this trait from the Unicorn parent. It could still be a mistake.

But if I am on the 3rd or 4th generation, all other max traits have gone up, why not this one? Shouldn't they all go up relatively?