Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add items for the schools.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I have been shopping around and you have neglected to place some items in for some of the schools. You need to place portraits for ALL of the professors, including Malistaire. Death and Balance are left out here. Would like to see shields for all schools (again Balance is left out & Ice too). Would love to see plaques that all match in style (Balance is again different). The desks, ok the Balance desk is nice, but I would like a Balance desk that matches the style of the other desks. Also, desks that would include all of our schools - Like a Balance/ Death Desk, Fire/Ice Desk, Myth/Storm/Star. You have no astrals desks. What about a banner that includes all the schools? You could have a banner for the Ravenwood school with all the symbols. A banner for Drangonspyre Academy. A Banner for all the astral schools. Then a separate banner for each astral school.

Historian
May 01, 2010
mare62 wrote:
I have been shopping around and you have neglected to place some items in for some of the schools. You need to place portraits for ALL of the professors, including Malistaire. Death and Balance are left out here. Would like to see shields for all schools (again Balance is left out & Ice too). Would love to see plaques that all match in style (Balance is again different). The desks, ok the Balance desk is nice, but I would like a Balance desk that matches the style of the other desks. Also, desks that would include all of our schools - Like a Balance/ Death Desk, Fire/Ice Desk, Myth/Storm/Star. You have no astrals desks. What about a banner that includes all the schools? You could have a banner for the Ravenwood school with all the symbols. A banner for Drangonspyre Academy. A Banner for all the astral schools. Then a separate banner for each astral school.

two things, one, are you balance?

two, they make the decks like they are so that you can use your most powerful school mosst effectively, and you secondary/ third whatever, school less effectively cause as you know, unless you have boostes for that, they are generally weaker than you primary (in many different ways)

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I never mentioned decks. I said desks with an "s". Furniture and Decorations.