Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I hatch a Frost Cat?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
I want to know how to hatch a Frost Cat pet, but I can't figure out how! If any of you know how to hatch a Frost Cat, or have any suggestions, I would appreciate if you would tell me!

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
If memory serves the frost cat is a crown card pet, so you will have to hatch with one to have a chance of receiving one from a hatch. I am unaware of any pet hatch mix that creates a frost cat.

Community Leader
Perhaps you could try a Fire Cat with a Ice Colossus. That MIGHT work. I cannot confirm that it will work. But who knows? It could give you what you want.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Defender
Apr 21, 2010
Firecat + Ice Colossus would not result in a Frost Cat - waste of money amd time to try that. There is a very small chance it could create some unknown Hybrid, but no point in hoping for a Frost Cat specifically - that will just lead to frustration at not getting what you wanted.

Hatch with someone who has a Frost Cat if you don't want to or can't buy the giftcard from Target.