Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plants never need magic?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Hello, i wanted to know what is magic in gardening, i have been gardening for a very long time now and still the only thing it has not asked me for was magic, i grow boomshrooms, dandelions, pink dandelions and desparagus so maybe they just do not require magic or something...

Historian
May 01, 2010
Blackomega34 wrote:
Hello, i wanted to know what is magic in gardening, i have been gardening for a very long time now and still the only thing it has not asked me for was magic, i grow boomshrooms, dandelions, pink dandelions and desparagus so maybe they just do not require magic or something...

yea those dont use magic (ironic cause we are using magic) the plants that i have discovered taht need magic is silver trumpet vine and the 3 bushes (cornbred bread and rye bread i think)

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Blackomega34 wrote:

I have used magic with Trupmet Vines.

Community Leader
Many of the higher level plants use magic. Ninja figs, new deadly helephant ears do these are only a couple. Correct some just do not use magic.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011