Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

forest lord animation

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
the sound is not entirely in sync with the forest lord spell. let me explain... when the forest lord is first roaring before the trees appear you dont hear anything until the last few second of the roar and then you dont hear the trees coming up until the last second as well.

lat me know if you have the same problems as well.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
tsandefer wrote:
the sound is not entirely in sync with the forest lord spell. let me explain... when the forest lord is first roaring before the trees appear you dont hear anything until the last few second of the roar and then you dont hear the trees coming up until the last second as well.

it happens to me ween i cast fire elf i dont hear the laughing until the last seconds and some other attacks to is it a glitch

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
tsandefer wrote:

Like, half the time it happens to me too. I am so annoyed at this.